cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN on iMac

chiggers

Hi, I've been trying for ages to get my office VPN to work on my home Mac for some time with no luck. I'm not too sure what VPN type I should be using, what service name I should be telling it and how to find my account name.

Any assistance gratefully received!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_D

Dear Chiggers,

The BT Hub should allow popular VPN software to run. Unfortunately I am unable to recommend any VPN software to use. You will need to contact your VPN supplier directly for support in its configuration.   There maybe other Forum members who will be advise you further or recommend VPN software to use and configuration.

If you need to open ports on your BT Business Hub detail on how to do this can be found here

Regards,

John D

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

John_D

Dear Chiggers,

The BT Hub should allow popular VPN software to run. Unfortunately I am unable to recommend any VPN software to use. You will need to contact your VPN supplier directly for support in its configuration.   There maybe other Forum members who will be advise you further or recommend VPN software to use and configuration.

If you need to open ports on your BT Business Hub detail on how to do this can be found here

Regards,

John D