cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Business Final Bill

DawnACL

BT Business are continually delaying the generation of our final Bill (which will be a credit). I was told that it would be generated within 14 days of the service ceasing. But each time I phone up I'm told that the previous agent didn't end all the 'value added services' properly and it will be another 14 day for the bill to be generated. We are closing down the business and the generation of this final bill is delaying our final VAT Return and putting the business into Liquidation. This is costing us serious money, due to the delays. I'm not getting anywhere and it's impossible to talk to anyone who can actually do anything! Short of taking BT to Court, what can I do?

2 REPLIES 2

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi DawnACL,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had getting your final bill.

I can look into this for you but will need to take some of your account information first. Please send me a private message via the "Send a Message" button on my profile and we can continue the conversation there.

Thanks,

^SamG

Jennaorteca1

Hello DawnACL,

First Of all I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're facing with BT Business and the delays in generating your final bill. While I can't provide legal advice, I can suggest a few steps you can take to address the situation:

1. Document your interactions: Keep a record of all your communications with BT Business, including dates, times, names of representatives you spoke with, and summaries of the discussions. This documentation will be helpful if you need to escalate the issue later.

2. Escalate your complaint within BT: If you haven't already, try escalating your complaint to a higher level within the company. Ask to speak with a supervisor or manager who may have more authority to address the issue. Clearly explain the impact the delays are having on your business and emphasize the urgency of the situation.

3. Formal written complaint: Consider submitting a formal written complaint to BT Business. Outline the details of your situation, including the agreed-upon timeline for generating the final bill, the repeated delays, and the financial consequences you're experiencing. Request a written response within a specific timeframe.

4. Regulatory bodies or ombudsman: Depending on your country, there may be regulatory bodies or ombudsman services that handle telecommunications complaints. Research if there are any such organizations and determine if they can assist you in resolving the issue. pickleball courts fit

5. Seek legal advice: If all else fails, you may want to consult with a lawyer who specializes in contract law or telecommunications regulations. They can provide you with legal advice based on your specific circumstances and guide you on whether taking legal action, such as pursuing a court case, is a viable option.