cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharging and Billing for a closed account

AnneD

I am absolutely desperate for some advice on who to speak to about overcharging and erroneous billing on our account. I have a claim in with the Billing High Level Complaints Team but since their first contact on Feb 20th they have completely ignored every request for an update. I have asked how I can escalate it with no response. In addition to that problem, we've now this morning received a bill for an account that is no longer in existence and the person on the online help chat said he couldn't deal with it and I needed to call the local team - who are the people that created the problem in the first claim and always pass me around to other departments. I just don't know where to turn. I have written two letters of complaint to the customer service team and they have been ignored. The ombudsman won't deal with us because we have more than ten employees. Who can I turn to? Any advice welcome.

3 REPLIES 3

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @AnneD,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you send me a private message with your account information so that I can look into this?

Thanks,

^SamG

AnneD

Hi Sam

I tried to send you a private message but it said that I had reached my limit for sending messages even though I haven't sent any. Could you let me know if it came through please?

nalex

I have had terrible problem with BT.  When I asked to have my account transferred to BT Business, they failed to stop charging for BT residential.  When asked to return the overpayment, I had to escalate it several levels but they refused to return anything but 1/3 of the overpayment.  That exercise took 6 hours with failed call backs.  I have restored domestic services as I was fed up with the level of service from BT Business.