cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with questions about the BT 4G Home Hub with EE sim

karvagear

Hello. I’m asking this on behalf of my cousin who is severely disabled and therefore requires a very reliable broadband connection at his home. The performance of ADSL is very poor and fibre isn’t available at his address. I was looking at whether the BT 4G Home Hub with EE sim would be suitable for him but have a few questions on it:

1. Is there a testing or cooling off period for this product if he takes out a contract but it then doesn’t perform well?

2. Is it good enough to run Sky or BT TV from the box?

3. I’ve noticed there is also a service where EE will attach an antenna to the house to boost the signal from the base station. Does anyone know how much this costs?

4. The property has a main house and then an annex that carers will be moving in to. For the annex, would a second BT Home Hub be required with a second contract, if they can’t connect to the hub in the main house?

Thanks for any assistance, it would be really appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi karvagear

This is the business forum, I would recommend posting this to our residential forum as they will be more suited to answer your query: https://community.bt.com/

^BethM