cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTCONNECT Email - Access to modify password

Cumara

I have had BTCONNECT email  for c.20 years, which at the time allowed upto 10 additional emails to be added

I need to change the password as i am having issues with Outlook but now cannot locate where i can do this - i keep being redirected to my BT account for Broadband but the two are not connected (as far as i know)

it is so frustrating and the help sections do not address this question

7 REPLIES 7

kelper
Guru

Log into the BTB portal here https://secure.business.bt.com/ManageService/Dashboard.aspx

Then 'Manage Email Accounts'

Then 'Business Email' or 'Business Email Lite'

In the middle of the page is 'Change Password'

Cumara

Screenshot 2022-03-25 164019.jpg

Thanks, when i try this i am directed to the view below - i have a household account that also uses the same email . Is this perhaps why i am being directed elsewhere and not as suggested?

Cumara_0-1648226336086.png

kelper
Guru

I won't be able to see the images you have posted until a moderator has approved them.

Cumara

okay, Thanks

is this a matter that BT support will address I call them? 

kelper
Guru

I think you will get better help here.  BT are very slow but the mods here are very helpful.  You can send those images to me as a personal message or email me at martinjohnross at gmail dot com

kelper
Guru

I have just changed my btconnect email password.  I logged in to business.bt.com.

Then I clicked on 'email' in the third row of the web page.

Then I clicked on the circle, top-right, with my initials in it.

Then 'View account'.

Then 'CHANGE PASSWORD'

My BTB and btconnect were identical, but now they are different!

petergroft
Power User

To change your password for your btconnect.com email address, go to secure.business.bt.com. You then enter your email address into the box provided and click "I've forgotten my password" this will take you through the reset journey.

Hope You Find This Useful,

Peter