cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTConnect e-mail unable to sign in

markymark3

Hi

I ahev a problem with my BTConnect e-mail account. I cannot log in. I changed the password last night and after originally letting me in it will no lonfger do so. I called 154 this morning and they suggested fisrt the e-mail wasn't active (it is very much so) and then that a server was down, but seems too much of a coincidence and feels like a bit of a fob off. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi Mark

Sorry to hear you are having these issues. If you send me the email address in a private message, along with some additional info (business name, your full name and the business address) I will double check this for you to see if the email is active. If it is, I would recommend getting back in touch with our technical helpdesk and they should be able to assist you with resolving this. 🙂

Regards

Ryan

Graham1

I have just tried to log into my BT Connect account and I cannot, I am trying to contact companies who send me details via email to update my info.

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi Graham

If you go to business.bt.com and go to Login/Register in the top right of the screen, that will take you to a login page and there is a Forgotten Password option there. You should be able to follow that down to reset your password. 🙂

Failing that you can contact our technical support team on 0800 800 154 and they can take a look for you.

All the best,

Ryan

Borage

Having spoken to BT this morning it appears the connect.com technical support have closed down business emails.Is there any way of retrieving this email address. On line there is a suggestion of paying £4.00 to keep it but thats not possibel either.

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Borage, 

If a BTconnect email is not linked to an active Broadband, it will get ceased off. We are no longer offering BTconnect emails to our customers but any that are linked to an active Broadband will remain. I can check for you about your email if you can privately message me the details.

Beth

^BethM