cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Btconnect - Password reset sends a PIN to my email that i cant acces

alexir

Hi,

So long story short I have an e-mail address which is alexir@btconnect.com. This week I have had issues with failing to connect to it via outlook but with no issues logging in via the normal office365 portal. I decided to do a password change anyway but changed it to something that is not what I though. I am now locked out the account due to to many tries and can't access my email address which is my main address. When I try to reset the password it says it is sending a pin to my email address... which i cant access. Whose genius idea was that system. Has anyone got any suggestions? The live business chat just repeatedly ask me for an account number even though this is now used as a personal email address. Am I resigned to this email address being lost forever? Has anyone got any suggestions? 
Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

kelper
Guru

I'm sure one of the mods will help soon.  Check back here often.

abellaT5

As i know sometimes, legitimate emails can end up in these folders. Make sure to look for the password reset email from BTconnect there or  if you're unable to access your email account, reach out to your email service provider's customer support. Explain the situation and provide any necessary verification details to prove your ownership of the account. They may be able to assist you in regaining access to your email account.

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi alexir

Can you please send me a private message with some details so I can look into this for you?

^BethM