cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of e mail on Microsoft server

PDUD

Our two BT domain name e mails were migrated to outlook web access and my husband is now locked out of his e mail account.  We have reset his password but now the e mail address takes us into a strange outlook account. My e mails are still working okay and my husband can still access his on his phone.  It seems impossible to contact Microsoft re this as they keep wanting us to log into Office 365 as Admin but this isn't possible as we have no Admin.  

We have tried contacting BT via chat but they were just directing us back to our BT account and then gave up and advised us to ring a number which took us nowhere.

Can you advise where to go for some help on this as it is becoming a nightmare.

4 REPLIES 4

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi PDUD

If you try to log into https://secure.business.bt.com/Hub with his email details, does this work?

^BethM

PDUD

He can log into the hub okay but there is nothing on there about our domain e mails. We bought these about 20 years ago and pay BT for them still. They were on a POP server which has now migrated to Online Web Access through Microsoft. It was working fine up  until four days ago. Then he was asked to log in through Outlook but it wouldn't accept the password. This was reset but this now takes him into a blank outlook account which I think is with out Office 365 subscription. It would be so much easier to explain to someone in person but this seems to be impossible. He rang BT earlier to try to talk to a person rather than a chat box which gave up and said they couldn't help after an hour of faffing about. The telephone call resulted in the automatic messge telling us we had a fault on our broadband and he couldn't get through to anyone. 

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi PDUD

Can you please send me a private message with account details?

^BethM

Anyone talk