cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email address is not valid

Martyn1

So, using this on Microsoft Lite email, when we send email to each other within the same domain name (BT host our web stuff) we are getting Email address is not valid.

Example boxoffice@halifaxplayhouse.org.uk sends an email to me publicty@halifaxplayhouse.org.uk

Any ideas on how to ( I suppose trust) stop the message... I think it was something to do with how BT deals internally with routing to Microsoft... Sure I read it here somewhere, bit can't find it.

3 REPLIES 3

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Martyn1,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're having sending emails within the same domain.

Please can you head over to my profile and hit "Send a Message" so that I can take some further details and get this raised with our technical team?

Thanks,

^SamG 

rachelgomez123
Power User

An invalid email address is one that has bounced on a previous email send from your account. A bounce means that the email failed to deliver to the address.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

MegaSquirrel

@Martyn1 wrote:

So, using this on Microsoft Lite email, when we send email to each other within the same domain name (BT host our web stuff) we are getting Email address is not valid.

Example boxoffice@halifaxplayhouse.org.uk sends an email to me publicty@halifaxplayhouse.org.uk

Any ideas on how to ( I suppose trust) stop the message... I think it was something to do with how BT deals internally with routing to Microsoft... Sure I read it here somewhere, bit can't find it.

You make me happy for sharing, in this post some special information. Thank you. and also I think it was something worth talking about to do with how BT manages to steer to Microsoft...