cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email address

jrhewitson

I would like to 'add' an email address to my 'account' as I did in 2008! Just what would be the best way to do this would be helpful to know in 2022. 🙄

12 REPLIES 12

PaulC1
Administrator
Administrator

Hi jrhewitson, 

You can add an email by signing into secure.business.bt.com and going into the email tab. If you have any issues just let me know and I can help further. 

Thanks 

^PaulC1

jrhewitson

This is as far as I could get. If this is the wrong screen do let me know thanks.bt-business-office.png

PaulC1
Administrator
Administrator

Hi jrhewitson,

Ok, by the screenshot you have logged into Microsoft. The email should be created in the BT portal. 

Please let me know if you need walked through it. Send me a Private Message if you need further support. 

Thanks 

^PaulC1

kelper
Guru

Go to https://secure.business.bt.com/ManageService/Dashboard.aspx

then Manage Email Accounts

then , next to Business email lite

click on 'Manage'

then 'Create Email Ccount'

I only pay for one email, so it's greyed out....

jrhewitson

I managed to reach this screen thanks.Manage_Services__email.png

jrhewitson

I need to reach the secret numbers web page is at all possible! The Mac Connection Doctor cannot sync a password any other way.

jrhewitson

Hi, is there anyway that email addresses can be substituted for one another? Any help is welcome.Let's_recover_your_login.png

kelper
Guru

Can you explain what you want, I do not understand.

jrhewitson

Hi, essentially as far as I am aware I can only have a single email address!  That is to say Microsoft dictates that this is the case, regardless of what BT try to pretend. The idea I have had (from programming) is, can that single email address be changed in any way? One can change the password every day if one bothers to, but can the email address itself perhaps be changed?