cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Voice Express Phone Book

audrinabo

We have a cloud voice express system with 4 handsets and all is working well.  We have put all of our clients details into the system via the website and all of these contacts appear in the phonebook in all handsets.  However, when one of these contacts calls in, all that is displayed is the number not their name and as we always like to greet out customers personally this is an issue.  What do we need to change so the name appears when that contact calls in?

Many Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi audrinabo,

I'm sorry that there's not been a response to your query yet.

I've reached out to a colleague in our Cloud Voice Express team to see if they know whether this can be changed so that your contact's name appears instead of their number. Once I've got some more information, I'll be back to let you know.

Thanks,

^SamG

audrinabo

OK thanks

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for your patience.

My colleague in our Cloud Voice Express team has advised that the contact's name should appear when they call if the phonebook has been created via the website. As this is not the case, our Cloud Voice Express team would be able to try to fix this for you if you're able to give them a ring on 08000113237. 

If you have any issues with the above, please head to my profile and hit "Send a Message" and I can look into this further for you.

Thanks,

^SamG

audrinabo

HI Sam,

I did get a message from the Faults team to say they had fixed but it still does not show the callers name when a client rings in, just the number.

Thanks