cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Yealink Cloud Phone

SEBA-Admin

Really frustrated as I'm having trouble with the phone BT issued me when I took on the cloud-based service. Customer Service is so frustrating - I cannot call, as the phone is faulty and intermittently turns voices into a muzzy digital mess - barely dechiperable - sometimes completely unintelligible (although sometimes clear as a bell) - so have tried to sort the problem out over 'chat' - hours later, yes, it's working again - but by the next day, it's not (frustrating as it is intermittent. 

I keep trying the resets they suggested - but nothing is permanently fixing it (I shouldn't have to reset the phone two or three times a day!). How can I actually get to someone who can offer me a proper solution? They've told me I have to have their equipment - but as a business, I need a working phone, and no one seems to be willing to provide that - advice please

2 REPLIES 2

grino

This sounds like a network loop somewhere.

First point of call is to insta a proper manages switch and a proper firewall.

Your in medical and that router is your biggest liability. The managed switch will do wonders sorting out loops and spanning tree issues. The logs go a long way

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi SEBA-Admin

Can you please send me a private message so I can take some account details and look into this for you? 

^BethM