cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost the password for a btconnect email address

paul_read

My wife still uses her old btconnect.com email, from the time when we had a btconnect service, but she cannot remember the password. It is hard-wired on her computer and therefore she has access to her emails on the Desktop. However she would like to put the emails onto her iPad. How can we get the email password reset? I have tried to log into my BT.com account. My account keeps cycling asking me to log into the email acccount, I enter the userid and password and  I get the message "You're not currently logged in to email - to login, click here" If I click on the "click here" link  I get the email login page so I enter the details again and the cycle repeats. All we want to do is reset my wife's password so that she can continue to use her email on a new device.

22 REPLIES 22

alishakihn

1.Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer the questions as best as you can. ...  
2.Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven't already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.

Danieljasonn

Do you need our help to login 

Danieljasonn

Do you need our help to login ?