cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

btconnect emails are not being supported if you upgrade or move premises.

MDH

I have just been advised that my ( bt connect business email address ) will no longer be supported when we move to business premises or upgrade to fibre I was passed through to so called technical support that gave very misleading information suggestion this was not going be the case!!.

This address we have used for   25 years plus.

Any advise would welcome.

5 REPLIES 5

PaulC1
Administrator
Administrator

Hi MDH,

So if you were to regrade your service, the @btconnect.com email address will be left unaffected and you will still be able to use it. If you were to move premises, then you would lose the @btconnect.com email address as the broadband service the email address is tied to is ceased off and a new provide ordered at the new premises. 

I hope this makes it a little clearer

Thanks

^PaulC1

MDH

Hello thank you for the info do I assume if one moves premises you auto loose your BT Connect emails  this is a nightmare for any business in todays world!!

There must other options available.

MDH

WaxPiglet

@MDH wrote:

Hello thank you for the info do I assume if one moves premises you auto loose your BT Connect emails  this is a nightmare for any business in todays world!!

There must other options available.

MDH

You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.

angietomkins

Just received an email from business@bt.com <tbacspayments8@btconnect.com> saying Still use your email addresses? Let us know so we don't deactivate your email addresses. Attachment is an htm file. Is this genuine or a scam? Thanks

Ande

I have the same issue can someone please reply to this post

My e-mails says:

"

Hello ????-???????@btconnect.com,
Starting from March 8th, 2023, customers that are yet to update their account will no longer be able to log in via their email addresses due to recent security upgrades.
Please follow the link below to secure your account: 
Incorrect password entry will result in your account being disabled within 24 hours.

Please make sure to state which of your email addresses you'd like to keep.
We're here to help
If you have any questions, head to our Frequently Asked Questions