cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email box reports nearly full when it is not

shaneh1

hello i need some email help please if anyone has any advice  i have been trying to resolve for weeks and have been through so many BT guides online but the result is the same its constantly reporting the mailbox is nearly full sending daily reminder emails when its not

- have logged in online many times to the online version its empty and outlook also only has a few mb in it

TIA

shane

11 REPLIES 11

kelper
Guru

Which app says the mailbox is full?

PaulC1
Administrator
Administrator

Hi shaneh1, 

I'm sorry you're having issue with your mailbox. When you sign into your emails online, check your "sent messages" folder. You may find that it is the amount of sent messages in that folder that is causing the issue with your full mailbox error. 

If you can check that and reply back here if you need any more help. 

Thanks 

PaulC1

shaneh1

we are using office 365 with outlook and its the microsoft exchange warning with daily emails 

Your mailbox is almost full.
0.92 GB - 0.95 GB

kelper
Guru

Did you check the bin - deleted items?  1GB is not much these days, maybe you need to buy more?

shaneh1

i will explore this now this only started happening when we changed our contract with BT  this is our current package

Business Email Lite

10 Business email Lite accounts (yourcompany@btconnect.com or user@companydomain.com)
POP and web access
500Mb storage per mailbox
50Mb web space
24 hour helpdesk (local rate number - with broadband)

and we use the microsoft exchange 

shaneh1

There is just 1 in the sent box and 1 in the inbox  😞

kelper
Guru

What about bin and spam?

shaneh1

as you can see only the original email from 7 years ago we just never use it

Capture4.JPGCapture3.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture.JPG

shaneh1

Any other suggestions please 

kind regards