Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequently asked questions - Email and hosting

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

How do I reset my Email password?

Your business email account password is the password you use to log in to your account and webmail. Here’s a link for the guide to change your business email password.

General email settings help

When setting up your BT Business email in a mail client such as Outlook, you will need the server settings. Here’s a link for the guide to the server settings for Office365.

How do I empty my email inbox?

If you use a mail client such as Outlook and find that the mailbox on the server fills up, the software can be set up to stop a copy of emails being left on the server or reducing the amount of time they are stored. Your emails will be stored on your PC unless they are manually deleted but do remember to regularly backup your computer to avoid the risk of losing emails. Here’s a link for the guide on what to do when your email mailbox is full.

How do I set up Webhosting?

We now offer a DIY Website Builder where you can quickly and easily build a professional website for your business. Here’s an article talking more about Website Builder and how to use it.

How do I create an email address?

Here’s a guide on adding email addresses. We no longer offer Business Essentials so if you want additional emails you should look at our Office 365 Small Business license options.

^BethM
0 REPLIES 0